A family member of mine has been posting on facebook what she is thankful for every day since November 1. Taking note from her, I will from this day forward do the same, until the end of the month. So, since it has been 14 days, here are 14 things that I am thankful for:
14. Major League Baseball. I bleed orange and black.
13. Ikea!!!!!! Bringing me closer to my roots, hehehe.
12. Cherry Carmex.
11. Reading Rainbow. Because of you and my sister, I never leave home without a good book.
10. The Muni bus drivers. Keeping me safe from sleeping passengers and moth balls.
9. Gabrielle Reece. She's my idol.
8. The Television industry. Keeping my nightly calendar full :)
7. Pepperidge Farms...Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, little fishies into my mouth!
6. Rain. Too many dry, sunny days make Adrienne a dull girl.
5. The sun, the moon, the stars...From them, art, music and life is born.
4. My nieces and nephews...I can't image a life without your smiles and your giggles!
3. My boyfriend. You are my heart and soul.
2. My best friends. Without you, I would not know warmth.
1. My family. Without them, I am alone.